Sunday, April 13, 2008

Puuying ruu Puuchay? (Girl or Boy?)

This is the question we invariably get when we meet someone new. We always say, "He's a boy. We haven't cut his hair yet". So we decided it was time to clip those beautiful curls- bittersweet for all of us. This is what we were aiming to tame...



We get in some good vocabulary practice while I try to keep him happy...



Another little piece of babyhood behind us...


...and our big boy rides off into the sunset.

6 comments:

Keri said...

Soo sweet... I feel your pain, though. :) He's adorable.

Rachel said...

This is a bonanza of postings! So fun to get to see little bits of your life. Asa is so cute! Tell Emmy I loved her swim cap in the earlier post!

Kim said...

Awww....sniff...sniff. He's an adorable boy.

Brea said...

Oh, so sweet, and it sounds like Asa's vocabulary is coming right along! He looks great with his big boy haircut. Do you think he's going to end up with curly hair?

Anonymous said...

Aw-w! So cute! He looks handsome with his new hair. :-)

Christy said...

His words are wonderful! I just loved hearing his beautiful voice. And the bittersweetness of watching them grow up ... oh how I feel it, too.