go vikings!i need to get some of these for my kids. very cute.
It's the Berry Vikings? Wow, somehow I pictured Berry's mascot as something really sweet and cuddley. Like the Berry Kittens. Or the Berry Squirrels.
I think it was originally the Berry 'Possums, but Vikings was ultimately a bit more intimidating to the opposition...
Who? Who? U Know Who - - GO VIKES!Love the shirts. We need some of those to balance out our supply of GA Tech shirts.
I can't wait to see you guys..glad to see the shirts have been useful. go berry.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
go vikings!
i need to get some of these for my kids. very cute.
It's the Berry Vikings? Wow, somehow I pictured Berry's mascot as something really sweet and cuddley. Like the Berry Kittens. Or the Berry Squirrels.
I think it was originally the Berry 'Possums, but Vikings was ultimately a bit more intimidating to the opposition...
Who? Who? U Know Who - - GO VIKES!
Love the shirts. We need some of those to balance out our supply of GA Tech shirts.
I can't wait to see you guys..glad to see the shirts have been useful. go berry.
Post a Comment