Saturday, April 05, 2008

Who Needs a Swimming Pool?




Our favorite moment: when Emmy got stuck in the bucket, panicked, and exclaimed, "Help, help, I can scarcely move!". Always the proper one, that Em:)!

5 comments:

Brea said...

too cute!

Kim said...

Swimming...Thai style! :) Love it.

Anonymous said...

I love that first picture of Asa! And, are you sure you're not reading Jane Austen to Emmy? Scarcely! Too funny!

ErinM said...

I love those pictures--they are great! Emmy's response is so funny--I love it when kids use such great words. The other day, Patrick looked at me and said "Mama, I'm really frustrated that I can't have a cookie." It cracked me up.

Christy said...

Oh my heavens - the best! Who knew such fun could me had with a little water and a red bucket?! I think I'm going to invest in a pocket dictionary for convos with Emmers when you guys are here.