Saturday, October 03, 2009

Birthday

We met when I was 13 and he was 14. What fun it's been to grow up together and keep on growing. Happy birthday to you, Timbo.

7 comments:

Christi said...

Wow. I don't think I realized you guys met when you were so young. Very cool. Happy birthday, Tim!

Jean Joiner said...

happy birthday to tim!

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Happy Birthday, Tim!

Kim said...

I didn't realize y'all were that young either...you got us beat!! I like that birthday crown...burger king?

Brea said...

Happy birthday, Tim!

ErinM said...

You've got us beat also--I had no idea you were that young! How special to get to spend your lives together. Happy birthday Tim!

Christy said...

Happy Birthday Tim! I saw it coming on the calendar,and then forgot on the actual day, which is my way. In honor of you and your Sweetie, I'm going to lovingly pat the prom picture of you and Rhi that will forever live on my refrigerator.