Thursday, May 07, 2009

Smattering

There are new things afoot here at our house, and I was planning to share our latest milestones, but, as it turns out, Tim's out with the camera. So very soon. In the meantime, here are some random photos from the past couple of months that were slated to be blogged but never got their moment in the sun...

First, Disney, because I promised JJ I would post them and have not done so. We went in early March with Tim's whole family, and it was a great time, even with a 7 week old in tow. It's hard to believe that this fun adventure was 2 months ago; in many ways it seems like an entirely different world...



Asa meets Alice in Wonderland after a wild and crazy teacup ride

Princess Emmy meets Belle

Cousin Princesses

This is one of the few pictures sweet Julian is in- he literally slept through the entire trip. I think this guy's (girl's?) name is Jojo...


Tim and Emmy on Dumbo

The boys after a Braves' spring training game

The whole clan (minus Julian- sleeping!)

Next, a fun picture of Em in her jammies in downtown Decatur- we were going to a "cookies, milk and bedtime stories" evening at an adorable children's bookstore...this also seems like a very different world from where I'm sitting right now!

And finally, just for fun...

2 comments:

Jean Joiner said...

very fun! love the bath photos at the end. can't wait until tim returns with the camera! :)

Christy said...

the 2 cousin princesses picture was adorable - i would have so loved that at emmy's age. will i have a similar photo of elsbeth and cousin anna-kate, i wonder?