Emmy enjoyed her first taste of Coke at the museum last week. Being the expressive little one that she is, I knew I had to document what to her was a very "grown-up" milestone...
uh-oh...that's where everett first found out what a fountain drink is and now that's all he wants when we're out (they know about marketing, don't they). it's a fun visit to the coke museum though...i was pleasantly suprised.
There is no turning back now...the birth of a sugar addict!!! Had so much fun with you and Dawn the other day. I downloaded the pictures...but sending them to you might require another college degree...too bad Nicole is gone, she was my only hope at figuring this stuff out!!
6 comments:
Looks like it was a hit! In that second picture she looks exactly like you, Rhianna!
uh-oh...that's where everett first found out what a fountain drink is and now that's all he wants when we're out (they know about marketing, don't they). it's a fun visit to the coke museum though...i was pleasantly suprised.
There is no turning back now...the birth of a sugar addict!!! Had so much fun with you and Dawn the other day. I downloaded the pictures...but sending them to you might require another college degree...too bad Nicole is gone, she was my only hope at figuring this stuff out!!
Kelly :)
She looks like she has just been let in on the world's best kept secret!
I'm extremely impressed that you were able to hold off on that until age 5! I'm afraid Brennan is already acquainted with the taste of Coke!
Those picture are GREAT! What a wonderful personality she has that beams through with no words.
Post a Comment