Today, our little newborn Asa Bear has astounded us by reaching six months of age, seemingly in half the time. I'm torn between mourning and great anticipation. I think I'll choose anticipation. In honor of this special day, Asa decided to show off some of his best tricks. So, I now present:Six Really Neat Things Asa Can Do:
1) Roll over and over with alarming speed, target a toy and take it in hand.
2) Eat Mommy's face, especially her chin. Sometimes Emmy's, too. We like to think of these as big, wet, sometimes painful kisses.
3) Chew on everything he can get his hands on.
4) Sit up for brief, wobbly, assisted periods of time.
5) Babble, " bababa, mamama-aaah," etc.
6) Chew his toes.
2) Eat Mommy's face, especially her chin. Sometimes Emmy's, too. We like to think of these as big, wet, sometimes painful kisses.
3) Chew on everything he can get his hands on.
4) Sit up for brief, wobbly, assisted periods of time.
5) Babble, " bababa, mamama-aaah," etc.
6) Chew his toes.




6 comments:
Poor kid. Clearly starving and driven to eating his own feet. Give the boy a brownie! I keep mine in the dryer ...
I love it!!! Thank you for all the fun pictures. He's simply amazing and precious and adorable and wonderful in every way. And I know exactly what you mean about being torn between mourning and anticipation.
Look at the precious, precious boy! I love the shot of him rolling over. I'll bet that's a newfound freedom for him - and a new challenge for you! Did you read the news about Brennan's first word? It was SO exciting! It's incredible watching them learn and grow. I just asked Brennan if he is hungry and he made the "more" sign. I think that means yes! Give Asa a big kiss from Aunt Brea!
What talent! And to be so incredibly cute on top of it! Thanks for sharing the adorable photos.
Happy Half Birthday!! Give him half of a cake! I want pictures of that...Love Rob
We have that same toy pictured in Exhibit B! It looks funny to see it across the world! Thanks for sharing your ministry and family!
Melissa
East Lanier
r and t...thanks for the anniversary wishes. when we got home from the cruise i glanced at everyone's blogs including yours but never commented. so i'm catching up! but the moment i saw the first few pics of asa i thought "what a cute, hip, adorable outfit he has on...!" :)
i wish i could love on him...he reminds me of evan at that age...just a big chunk of love and fun! he is super cute. i know you must be in love! the 6 month to 2 year old stage is my favorite. enjoy him!
Post a Comment