Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Our First Houseguest

This is Gigi. We had the pleasure of taking care of her this weekend while her family, our friends/neighbors/teammates, were on vacation. Gigi is a great dog, and there are a number of things we really like about her:
1- Her tongue does not fit completely inside her mouth.
2- She snorts when she breathes.
3- When lying down, all four legs are splayed out from her body.
4- She's very enthusiastic, and is a great playmate for Emmy!

The girls played together outside all morning on Saturday!
Here they are "making a cake".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have a pug who looks exactly like Gigi! Our little guy's name is Miyagi. I agree with your reasons to like her-miyagi is exactly the same. I'll post a picture of him on my site and you are welcome to take a look! Good to hear from you guys!

Kim said...

Thanks for taking such good care of our little "snortster". These pictures are great.

Amy Linder said...

Hi There!

Your parents talked to my mom last night (for her birthday) and gave them your blog address. So, of course, I'm right here checking it out! I'm so excited that you have this blog to share your experience. I'll definitely be a frequent visitor here to find out what you're all up to. I LOVE all the beautiful pictures - love seeing you all again (Emmy is beautiful!) and I'm excited to see where you are. It looks so different than what I would have pictured.

Anyway - just thought I'd "drop in". Scott, Ella and I all say hi and wish you love and peace.

Love,
Cousin Amy :)

P.S. So excited to hear about the new baby!!! Can't wait til he/she arrives. :)

Anonymous said...

These pictures truly are "worth a thousand words." I so appreciate your taking the time to share your world with us. How adorable is that Emmy...too cute playing hide and seek. I am trying to prepare to be as good a houseguest as Gigi. She is a hard act to follow! Love to you four! Mom-Granna