Hello Mills family! I met you at East Lanier a while ago when you came to tell us about your trip. Its great to see how you are doing and I love the pictures!
hey guys. Rusty told me about your blog this afternoon and i was pumped to know that i can now follow your journey on the other side of the world. looks like all is well!
5 comments:
His buddy was in our yard today.
Hello Mills family! I met you at East Lanier a while ago when you came to tell us about your trip.
Its great to see how you are doing and I love the pictures!
nice photoshop work tim :) (just an assumption that rhianna didn't do it!)
...did he taste good? :)
hey guys. Rusty told me about your blog this afternoon and i was pumped to know that i can now follow your journey on the other side of the world. looks like all is well!
Post a Comment