![]() |
| Completely staged, but too much fun not to include |
Our traditional meal on the way, at an Isaan (northeastern Thailand) restaurant. Sticky rice, somtam and grilled chicken, claws and all. Beaker went along for the vacation and even had his own hook at the table, enjoying bits of cabbage and basil. He's a pampered bird, for sure.


I find it mind-boggling that someone so long-legged and beautiful once grew inside of me. I imagine I'll always feel that wonder; yes, grandparents?
![]() |
| Our artist sketching at the artist village we visited. Love his intensity! |
This Wonder Trio has been busy with all sorts of special things, including digging through the dress up box for another scorcher of a Halloween; will share that cuteness soon. And a couple of recent tidbits to round out:
Mommy: Em, did you like the seaweed in your lunch today?
Em: Oh, yes, ma'am, and it traded really well, too!
Ju: Daddy, how do you say สับปะรด in English?
Daddy: Pineapple :)








4 comments:
These are so fun! So many fun memories of HH. How fun that your brought the bird. And oh my...that is a long-legged beauty.
Wow! Rhi! What a great post. I was just hearing the other day about the benefits of eating seaweed. That Em is something else! Long-legged beauty, for sure! Oh, and Asa...I just love that picture of him sketching. Sweet Ju. How cute is that last pic of him! Your love for your kids is inspiring, my friend. It seems as though your time away gave you a chance to really enjoy these loves. I'm so glad you got to get away.
You are all just so beautiful! And I absolutely love Julian asking for a word in English. Priceless.
I love that shot called em_coc! I grabbed the hi res shot and put it on display in a large digital picture frame in my home. She is a good looking girl and she gets a lot of attention! I get a lot of great comments about Em and it always puts a smile on my face and makes me feel proud.
Post a Comment