He's beautiful...we all love him!Thanks for introducing him. love you all...
That is quite the face!
Wow. I want the story. What an expression!
Makes me want to sing the "We are Siamese" cat song. You have a Siamese cat now!
Ooh, what a regal-looking kitty. He reminds me of my childhood tabby.
He looks like someone just told a really stupid joke. I love him. I hope he handles the flight back to the states well!
what is his name?
Love it!
Hmm... I'm happy for you. :)
Kitty's name is Khaw Meow (pronounced Cow Meow)...a play on the Thai word for sticky rice, which is khaw neow...Melanie, we found him at our friends' pool; apparently he used to belong to someone at Mahatthai but was dropped off...Nells, I knew you'd be thrilled. I hope you'll still come visit:)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
He's beautiful...we all love him!
Thanks for introducing him.
love you all...
That is quite the face!
Wow. I want the story. What an expression!
Makes me want to sing the "We are Siamese" cat song. You have a Siamese cat now!
Ooh, what a regal-looking kitty. He reminds me of my childhood tabby.
He looks like someone just told a really stupid joke. I love him. I hope he handles the flight back to the states well!
what is his name?
Love it!
Hmm... I'm happy for you. :)
Kitty's name is Khaw Meow (pronounced Cow Meow)...a play on the Thai word for sticky rice, which is khaw neow...
Melanie, we found him at our friends' pool; apparently he used to belong to someone at Mahatthai but was dropped off...
Nells, I knew you'd be thrilled. I hope you'll still come visit:)
Post a Comment