Monday, April 27, 2009

Boys

Julian's getting older (and bigger) by the minute, so I thought it necessary to share a couple of recent pictures of our 3 1/2 month old boy. We went to the doctor for his excema issues (a challenge in a tropical climate, I tell you!) around his 3 month birthday, and he weighed 15.5 pounds. I'm abstaining from eggs and dairy, as our pediatrician thinks an allergy might be at work in his sweet little system. It remains to be seen, but things are looking better, in general, and we're learning to manage.

The last two weeks have been quite full. Adjusting has been a full-time job, but there's been much more on top of that. So, more to come in the next few days.


crazy baby

look at the size of those cheeks!

And, one more thing...

Daddy and his helper working on Asa's big boy bed. It should be done this week, and we'll enter a new chapter that involves Em and Asa sharing a room. I love this picture, because Asa is so expressive and funny, and this shows one of his silly expressions. He'll make these faces and then burst out laughing. He's a fun little guy.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Oh poor Julian. I can relate to allergy woes. I'm thinking about you with the Henry's gone. Will be praying for sweet provisions of fellowship for all. How fun that the guys are building a bed. What a crafty bunch you Mills are!

Christy said...

Julians cheeks are the best! And his smile ... wow! Baby grins are so heart warming. Almost makes me want to love on him. :-)

I can't wait to see how the bed turns out.

Oh, and I'm so sorry about the skin/allergy issues! Poor sweet boy. Oh how you must be missing milk and eggs. You'll have to have a raw ccokie dough fest to celebrate when you're past all this.

Brea said...

Wow, Julian is big now! They sure don't stay little for long, do they? I love that expression on Asa's face, too. I can just picture the big grin to follow! I'm glad Tim's getting to work on the bed. It will be nice, I'm sure, to get Julian into his own room.

Jean Joiner said...

can't wait to see that bed when it's done. cute photos of julian!