We hope to see you sometime before you go! It felt like we had all the time in the world when you first got here, and we haven't seen you nearly enough (which I know everyone is saying). Hopefully sometime in the next 2 weeks we can find an hour or two together!
How fun! Oh my he's so cute. I wish I could get a little kiss from those cute cheeks. Asa and Emmy look so happy. (Mr. Serious too, in his own sweet way)
10 comments:
LOL! Very cute!
We're praying for you all as you get ready to head back to Thailand.
LOVE IT!!!!
That's fabulous!
We hope to see you sometime before you go! It felt like we had all the time in the world when you first got here, and we haven't seen you nearly enough (which I know everyone is saying). Hopefully sometime in the next 2 weeks we can find an hour or two together!
That is awesome! :)
That is so funny! How cute.
Mr. Serious! Don't you just love that boy!
How fun! Oh my he's so cute. I wish I could get a little kiss from those cute cheeks.
Asa and Emmy look so happy. (Mr. Serious too, in his own sweet way)
Love it. Love Mr. Serious too. Can't wait to see Asa so big. So glad Emmy had a big bday party. Love ya!
Tim great to see you and the entire family on Saturday. Shoot me an email please, andy@outtheroad.com - andy
Oh my gosh. I opened this post, burst into hysterical laughter, and almost wet my pants.
Post a Comment