
Julian Robert Mills made us a family of 5 at 4:04 pm on January 7. We know now why my tummy was just so big, as our baby boy weighed 11 pounds, 4 ounces, and was 21 3/4 inches long. Praise God for the safe and healthy water birth we had hoped for, despite the size of the new arrival. (And if you have need of a doula reference, please let me know. Our friend Jenny was amazing...) We had a great visit from our precious "big kids" tonight, both of whom were excited to meet little brother. Asa kept saying, "My baby Julian"...
Here are a few more pictures from the last two days...







12 comments:
Rhianna,
He's beautiful! What a lovely family of five! I'm sending many hugs from Minneapolis and happy anniversary wishes one day early!
CONGRATULATIONS you gorgeous family of five! We are so excited for you!
Love,
Pete, Julie & Nate
Precious baby boy! What a great photo of the family and the rest of the children and you all! Thanks for posting these and sharing. Looking forward to a cuddle soon!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
You're off on a new adventure.
Have fun being a family of 5!!!
love, helen & Pat Henry
Congratulations!!! I'm so happy to hear that you were able to have the waterbirth you were hoping for. I can't wait to hear more details sometime in the near future.
What a sweet baby boy. We are so happy for you!!!
Rhianna, you are amazing! Congrats to you all. Post more pictures soon!
Rhianna, you deserve a gold star, maybe a whole sky full of them! He is a beautiful addition to your family! Congratulations!
Oh, he's so beautiful!!! He doesn't even look like a wrinked up newborn. You gave birth to a gorgeous 3 month old! I love the shot of Emmy and Asa gazing at him. "My baby Julian" - ahhhh, so cute! Can't wait to see you all.
Julian is such a beautiful and big baby--congratulations to all of you! What a wonderful addition to your family. I'm so glad that you were able to have the waterbirth that you wanted, and that Jenny was able to be there to welcome Julian into the world. Congratulations to all of you! He really is so gorgeous
Congratulations on your new baby boy Julian! I love seeing the pictures of your family. Many blessings to you as you are now parents of 3! Wow! Love, Katherine Burleigh Wells
Congratulations!
Beautiful little boy!
Congratulations!!!!
Tim got your message but hit the delete button before I thought about it. Please give me another call so we can plan to get together. Andy 404.918.3890
Post a Comment