Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Baby

I'm nearing 39 weeks and feel like I'm 42! Such is the end of a pregnancy. I'm at the point where I get many comments by strangers and friends alike, and I've recently enjoyed hearing such adjectives as "huge", "ready to pop", and, my personal favorite, "absurd" :). I had an appointment yesterday and nothing super exciting is happening, but I feel like things are moving in the right direction. For posterity and for our far-flung loved ones, here are some recent pictures that show off Baby in his or her final weeks before the big day...





The classic "line up in order of due date" picture at a baby shower...look at those cute little girls behind me!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you do look ready to "pop"! What a way to begin the new year 2009...with a new little one! Blessings to all five of you.

love, helen Henry

Kim said...

"absurd"? That is a new one! I'm trying to think how that was used in relation to a baby bump. At any rate, you look great and glowing

Crystal said...

Hey girl,
I agree with Kim...who would EVER say "absurd"????????????? In my personal opinion you do not look absurd, but yes you do look pregnant!!! =) Praise the Lord that He has sustained you thus far and in just a few weeks you will have a new bundle to cuddle and hold and enjoy. You look great Rhi...
I love the line up picture too! That is great!

Christy said...

You look perfect. And I love that you put tummy photos up - the best! Love the one in the black coat.

Elmerick said...

I think you look wonderful! I'll be praying for you over these next couple of weeks as you transition to mom of 3!
Stephanie

Unknown said...

Ron and Marcy Hardy was watching you!

Melanie said...

What a difference, to hear the comments in English! You look beautiful as does your whole family. Miss you lots! Thanks for the pics.

Love,
A far-flung loved one.

Brea said...

Oh, how weary I grew of the comments from strangers at the end of my pregnancy. Take heart, this little one will be joining us soon! I'm praying so much for your labor and delivery and baby. I can hardly wait to find out who God has been knitting together all these months!