Thursday, August 14, 2008

All My Bags Are Packed, I'm Ready To Go...

If only it were this easy and comfortable to transport two small children across the world...


Okay, all are bags are really not packed (but we're getting close!) and we are not ready to go just yet, but in 24 hours we'll be on an airplane beginning the LONG journey to Atlanta! We've had a good week of tending to seemingly unending details, saying some temporary but significant farewells, and thus far have had no major emotional breakdowns (this week, that is. We won't talk about last week:). We're privileged to have two "homes", but the business of transitioning between them is uncharted territory. Thank you to those of you who are praying for us through this long travel and transition, and most especially for these dear children as they adjust to all the changes ahead.

We'll see you soon, Atlanta folks!

7 comments:

amy said...

Praying for smooth travel and happy hearts! We'll see you on this side of the world.

Kim said...

Y'all are just so stinkin' cute! Been thinking about you all day and wondering if you were on the plane yet. :) I can't believe it is time for HMA already! Enjoy the flight and we will be praying for all that lies ahead.

Brea said...

I can hardly wait!!! We are praying for you!

Anonymous said...

We prayed for you all tonight as a team and hope everything will be smooth as you take on this long journey! Can't wait to see you guys!

Christy said...

Cutest pictures ever! Can't wait to have you here!

Anonymous said...

Tell Emmy weirdly enough I had a dream about hearthrug the flippin' frog! & everytime I see a "jing joke" i think of "big boy". Miss you guys. We are praying for you!

erica said...

Hi! I just came across your blog and am excited that you're heading back to Atlanta. Please be in touch once you're settled in. I'd love to catch up.