Friday, June 06, 2008

Football, Thai Style

Tim is that really fun kind of Daddy who sometimes comes home with little treats for his kids. A few days ago he came home after a walk through the local market and whisked Asa away. He brought him out in his new "football" uniform, then took him outside for a little practice...
Demonstrating some of his skills

My first throw in

6 comments:

jane said...

such a cute 'football' player... elisha has been walking for only a few weeks, and is already kicking a ball around sometimes--- it makes me so happy!

Kim said...

Darling...and I have flown Emirates before!

Brea said...

John likes Asa's jersey. He's wishing he'd gotten Brennan one, but didn't realize they came that small! He just said, "Now, I've got to go back to Thailand!"

Anonymous said...

That's so cute! He looks like such a big boy!

Christy said...

Ahhhh, how sweet! Love the one with his foot on the ball.

Unknown said...

Asa, I miss you little buddy!!!! And your mom and dad too. Let's do the skype thing soon guys!

Uncle Andrew