We've been experiencing life at a dizzying pace as of late. Moving, studying, working...it's all moving so fast! I'm back in language school for another module and am enjoying it thoroughly- what fun to speak, read and write Thai (slowly...)! The commute is fun, too- I ride the soeng taew (a truck that ferries people around- pictures to come soon), then the bus, then the Sky Train, all with my buddy Melanie. Tim is doing a fabulous job as Mr. Dad every morning then working lots of late nights, but God has been faithful to us and we're thankful for all the ways He is providing abundantly for us. We have internet access now and I hope to do some catching up with photos this weekend.
Friday, January 18, 2008
Dizzy
We've been experiencing life at a dizzying pace as of late. Moving, studying, working...it's all moving so fast! I'm back in language school for another module and am enjoying it thoroughly- what fun to speak, read and write Thai (slowly...)! The commute is fun, too- I ride the soeng taew (a truck that ferries people around- pictures to come soon), then the bus, then the Sky Train, all with my buddy Melanie. Tim is doing a fabulous job as Mr. Dad every morning then working lots of late nights, but God has been faithful to us and we're thankful for all the ways He is providing abundantly for us. We have internet access now and I hope to do some catching up with photos this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
looking forward to seeing your new home. what a cool picture of emmy! (and appropriately fits your post! how smart of you!) :)
whoa, your making me dizzy! just love that look in her eyes....priceless!!
Thinking about you all, The Texas Shamels :)
I loved the description of the commute - it sounded so exotic! I'm thrilled that you have Internet access again. When you have time, would you mind posting your new address?
Post a Comment