Sunday, January 06, 2008

Moved

We've just completed our first week in our new house, and things have been chaotic. That's what happens when you decide to move on Wednesday and moving day is the following Saturday. But our home is great and we're settling in. We won't have internet access for two more weeks, most likely, and then we'll catch up...I'm at our local coffeehouse on their painfully slow internet, but it's something!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

a new house, Awesome! Congrats... best wishes on the move- love,Wendy

Kim said...

Hey. I just found out from Crystal that y'all did indeed move. Can't wait to see pics. I'm happy for y'all that you moved closer to all the action and that you will have more community both within the team and with the Ram 2 residents. I know you are probably worn out. I know how that goes. Wishing you the best as you settle in.

ErinM said...

Congrats on the new house--how exciting! Tell us more about it!

Brea said...

Can't wait to see pictures...hope you get internet soon. Missing our e-mail chats!

Christy said...

You not having internet stinks, but I really appreciate you enduring the coffeehouse link to give us the update. Can't wait for more details (and I want pictures of you all riding that covered-truck thing!)