Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Joy

Christ is risen! The Lord is risen indeed! Alleluia!


A few pictures from our day of celebration...
Asa Bear's first Easter...look very closely and you can see his emerging tooth!



Emmy at breakfast with her 'Easter book'.

The children ready for their big egg hunt.

You know you're having a party when...

Wishing you a joyful Easter!

6 comments:

Brea said...

Happy Easter, Mills! We were disappointed that we didn't get to wear our spring clothes for Easter, because it was in the 30's this morning(!), but nonetheless it was a joyful day because Jesus is Alive!

Love you!

keri said...

happy easter! first let me just say that i could eat that boy up...he is such a cutie pie! and the book that emmy got was one of my FAVORITE's growing up!! and i recognize that cute outfit she has on...wonder where that came from...she looks so grown up! :) looks like you had a nice easter. love you guys.

Amy Linder said...

Happy Easter! Looks like you had a beautiful day.

Love,

Amy, Scott and Ella :)

15010 said...

Happy Easter! I just discovered your blog last night and just lover your photos and reading the entries.

--Bobbi Jo (I work at MTW)

Anonymous said...

cute cute pics!

And that is one of my most FAVORITE books!

Christy said...

I don't know this book! I must investigate ...

You have such beautiful babies. Asa looks like such a big boy sitting it that chair with his brand new tooth glistening. He wears it well.