he is precious!! thanks for showing some more pics of him. keep them coming!
Thank you so much for the picture with PJ! I also noticed the cloth diapers...our daughter Becky uses them for their little one. We have been praying for you all. I am reminded to pray every day as I use the mug you gave me.love, helen henry
Yea...new pics!! I've been waiting! He's so cute.
He is a beautiful boy! Thanks for keeping us updated!MelissaEast Lanier
Post a Comment
4 comments:
he is precious!! thanks for showing some more pics of him. keep them coming!
Thank you so much for the picture with PJ! I also noticed the cloth diapers...our daughter Becky uses them for their little one.
We have been praying for you all. I am reminded to pray every day as I use the mug you gave me.
love, helen henry
Yea...new pics!! I've been waiting! He's so cute.
He is a beautiful boy! Thanks for keeping us updated!
Melissa
East Lanier
Post a Comment