We've heard reports from Georgia of cool Fall days, football games, and anticipation of changing leaves...sounds lovely! Well, it's eternally Summer in Thailand, and here are a couple of recent pictures to prove it!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Tim and Rhianna, I love checking in on you guys on this blogspot. I am so thankful that Janet showed it to me. A hearty congratulations on the fine son and the gracious daughter, as well. I hope we will get to see some pictures of Granna with the family. Hope she arrived safely, and I am sure she is soaking up those grandkids. You all are in our prayers.
I was so glad to find your blog through Keri's blog...congratulations on your precious new son! I pray you are doing well and settling in to the new culture. I have thought of you guys and lifted you up over the past couple of months! We are living in Chattanooga now and are expecting another little girl in December. Check out my blog-lisahuggins.blogspot.com. Looking forward to keeping up with you through this blog!
2 comments:
Hi Tim and Rhianna,
I love checking in on you guys on this blogspot. I am so thankful that Janet showed it to me. A hearty congratulations on the fine son and the gracious daughter, as well. I hope we will get to see some pictures of Granna with the family. Hope she arrived safely, and I am sure she is soaking up those grandkids. You all are in our prayers.
Love,
Jeff and Faye Price
I was so glad to find your blog through Keri's blog...congratulations on your precious new son! I pray you are doing well and settling in to the new culture. I have thought of you guys and lifted you up over the past couple of months! We are living in Chattanooga now and are expecting another little girl in December. Check out my blog-lisahuggins.blogspot.com.
Looking forward to keeping up with you through this blog!
Post a Comment