I have a myriad of things I could blog about here; I have more ideas than time. This has become a memory keeping space, so I keep coming back to it. I'm woefully behind with printing photos, but I WILL make peace with that burden eventually. In the meantime, I think a smattering of moments is in order today. Sometimes I peruse photos Tim has downloaded and just choose ones that 'spark joy' (for any of you Kondo readers) to share. These made the cut today...
 |
| 3rd grade field trippers |
 |
| this is a treasure- from the time I was in the U.S. with family- Julian's prayer book |
 |
| Ju enters the sparring world |
 |
| Happy 17 years to us! |
 |
| Visiting New City Fellowship Church- we don't get there much these days, but it's special when we do. |
 |
| International Day at ICS |
 |
| American, Thai-Chinese and Canadian-American on the Hollywood red carpet at International Day. |
1 comment:
Great photos of joyful moments! Hope this final stretch towards summer is full of more goodness.
Post a Comment