Saturday, December 26, 2015

Of Late

Life has continued at its pace, as it is wont to do. I'm just now finding time, the day after Christmas, to share what life has held these last months. So we'll do that, with Christmas soon to follow. 

Tim had the opportunity in November to travel to Japan for some meetings, and to fit in some time of connecting with the wider arts world, as well. Just looking at this picture makes me long for the feeling of chilly rain, as I sit in (interminable) 90 degree temps...

Meanwhile, Granna flew in to be of help to us in Daddy's absence, and she got to do so many wonderful things while here. Including seeing boys get new taekwondo belts...

...and seeing Emmy as an orphan in 'Annie'!


she was splendid
We celebrated Loy Grathong with church family...

...and then it was Thanksgiving. Our Thankful Tree was full as we counted our blessings; even in a year of heartache, God is good to give so much joy.

We spent the day with our team family (can you find Granna?)

And then it was time to Deck the Halls (dog unwilling to be held and photographed, Daddy sick on the couch...)

 Asa continues in his passion...

Then Tim was off again to spend some time with the men on our team in southern Thailand.

And I just had to include this one of the shirt Tim made for Julian of one of his favorite book characters, 'Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot'.

More to come soon...

2 comments:

Kim Cunningham said...

Live looks full and beautiful. It's a joy to share in these glimpses of your days.

Christy said...

I can't believe how far behind I was! It's a gross, rainy morning here and I'm relishing this chance to catch up. Love Ju's shirt! So cool that Granna got to visit - love that.