A bit of what Valentine's Day has looked like at our house...making valentines for special people, a pancake supper, and a scavenger hunt with yummy treasure at the end...
Happy Valentine's Day to all of our loved ones, near and far! Some of the above love notes are winging their way to the other side of the world, even now...(and will arrive in time to wish you a happy St. Patrick's Day!)
I love that you have a framed picture of the king and his family. Did you make the oatmeal pancake recipe you gave me ages ago? I need to make those again ....
3 comments:
fun! love your valentine's...they're so cute...and what a great idea to have a scavenger hunt! Love you guys!
What a fun family you all are!
I love that you have a framed picture of the king and his family. Did you make the oatmeal pancake recipe you gave me ages ago? I need to make those again ....
Post a Comment