Thursday, August 25, 2011

One Down

We began our home schooling endeavors today. I'm happy to report that these bright faces stayed bright all morning long, and my favorite comment of the day was, "This is the most fun school ever!" I'm well aware that we're experiencing initial excitement and that the shine will inevitably dim to some degree, but today was an unequivocal success, and for that we are thankful.




As an aside, isn't the alphabet wall amazingly fun? A lot of dear hands made those letters prior to our arrival, and they make an excellent backdrop for a school/play room!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The letters are amazing and I was ready to chalk it up to " a Tim thing", but how wonderful to have so many friends create that for you! So glad your home schooling began well. We think of you often. Enjoy your time with your babies!

Brea said...

So glad to hear it, Rhi! Your little students look eager and happy!

Christy said...

I'd sign up for your school any day. You'll have to tell me more about that neato map you've got them coloring in - looks fun!

Peamama said...

Awesome school shots! I meant to tell you I bought the Math U See curriculum after you telling me more about it. I think it will be a better fit for us. Thanks!