It's Chakri Day, a Thai holiday commemorating the founding of the Chakri Royal Dynasty in 1782. We seized our holiday opportunity to take our crew outside and downtown to Lumpini Park, the Central(ish) Park of Bangkok. Thus inspired by this fair city, here are a few glimpses of Bangkok and some of its inhabitants, both human and reptile...
I always love visiting your blog. We just took a trip to the zoo and saw those lizards, however, it was not NEARLY as cool as having one amble out of the bushes in King's park...scared the life out of us! :) Julian is getting so big, what a fun (busy) time that exploring age is. Thanks too, Rhianna, for your kind comments. I will never forget your response to my crawling in the shopping cart post. You bless me dear friend.
2 comments:
Such cute pics! Julian at the fountain is so funny. Soak up the time!
I always love visiting your blog. We just took a trip to the zoo and saw those lizards, however, it was not NEARLY as cool as having one amble out of the bushes in King's park...scared the life out of us! :) Julian is getting so big, what a fun (busy) time that exploring age is. Thanks too, Rhianna, for your kind comments. I will never forget your response to my crawling in the shopping cart post. You bless me dear friend.
Post a Comment