I'm glad y'all are still friends. I have a shirt like that one you are wearing! Glad Julian likes that satay. :)
I'd cry too if you took mine away!
How cute!
So cute! We see that "they've taken something from me" protest face often around here!We are praying for you, and for Thailand!
Hey Mills family,We're praying for you...and we love you!
I love that sad, pitiful face? Is that mean of me? It's just so cute! And yum ... that looks really good.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm glad y'all are still friends. I have a shirt like that one you are wearing! Glad Julian likes that satay. :)
I'd cry too if you took mine away!
How cute!
So cute! We see that "they've taken something from me" protest face often around here!
We are praying for you, and for Thailand!
Hey Mills family,
We're praying for you...and we love you!
I love that sad, pitiful face? Is that mean of me? It's just so cute!
And yum ... that looks really good.
Post a Comment