This was his daddy's gown when he was a baby...it is the epitome of softness, like sleeping in your favorite 34 year old t-shirt. I love his expressiveness in these pictures...





Best quote of the day, from Em: "Deborah gave me seaweed at lunch today, and I LIKED it! Can we get seaweed for
my lunch?"
8 comments:
Such a cutie pie! What a wonderful heirloom.
I'm laughing about the seaweed!
So cute! I love those little toes. :-) Seaweed's pretty funny. I wonder if God has to give you an adventurous nature to tackle to foods of another culture.
He's so cute. I love the 3rd one. He looks so much like Tim to me! Can't wait to chat soon!
LaNell
I think the second one is my favorite. Makes me want a 30-year-old gown to sleep in - cozy!
Can this child get any cuter? Oh my, he's adorable, guys. I can't believe how much he's growing.
And, I remember the first time I had the dried seaweed...it's very good, but I found it to be one of those foods that is better when eaten with Thais. And, the guy named PJ sends his love!
Take care and Happy Thanksgiving!
What fun you must be having with your little guy!
As to seaweed, I remember eating some when I was about 10yrs old, when missionary friends brought it home from Japan! What a novel experience that was.
Thanks for sharing your lives with us.
helenHenry
Sweet thing! How fun to have heirloom PJ's!
Wow! He's getting so big!
Post a Comment