Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Belly Laughs

This video makes me so happy. Please excuse the fact that I sound (and look) remarkably like Miss Piggy. Anything for a baby laugh...




We are loving, loving, loving this baby boy.
He'll be six months old soon!

4 comments:

Brea said...

That's the BEST! That in and of itself justifies pregnancy, childbirth and the first six months! :)

LaNell said...

How great! Julian looks a lot like Tim in the bottom picture. Tim in a good stare. I'm so glad that you are enjoying him so much!

Chris and Colleen said...

Fantastic!! He is so very cute, and I like seeing y'all have fun! I hope you had a very happy 4th of July... did you get to go to the Embassy for a big party?

Christy said...

Love it! Your boy is fabulous!Andrew and I were sitting her enjoying the video togeher and he felt the need to reenact it by kissing my shoulder and laughing. :-)