Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Two Weeks

Our dear Julian has stolen our hearts. He will be two weeks old tomorrow, and it has been a sweet two weeks; how quickly the time passes! We are so thankful for our family of five, although I somehow must adjust to the fact that the big kids cannot be expected to be totally quiet while the baby sleeps. Emmy and Asa have welcomed baby with open arms thus far, which has made our transition a happy one. Here are some pictures of our last two weeks...

Doing what he does best...so far this boy is a great sleeper.


Enjoying sister and brother...


First trip to the doctor...

First playdate, with his old buddy Nathaniel Robinson...they've spent a lot of time together over the past 5 months!

On our first foray to church last Sunday, snug in the sling dear friends made for us...


And lest you think brother and sister have been tiptoeing around the house, here they are playing dragons-with-undies-on-their-heads...

Emmy also started a kindermusik class, which has been a real bright spot for her. Here she is with her bag of supplies, and down below playing the glockenspiel with her class...




A happy daddy with his hands full

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Love the pics guys! Julian looks like he is doing well and well loved too. So glad to hear Emmy and Asa are doing well with his arrival. We can't wait to meet him!

ErinM said...

What a happy family you are--the pictures are fabulous! I love seeing Julian in them and can't wait to meet him soon. I also have a big bag of 3-6M clothes for you, which I'm sure he's probably wearing already! I'm bringing dinner on Saturday and will have the clothes with me. So excited to see all of you!

Emily said...

Nothing makes me happier than seeing a child playing dragon while chewing on his dog. I know I can't be alone in that.

Christy said...

You are SUCH a beautiful family. The underpants dragon idea is fabulous!

Melanie said...

Love the pictures, Mills! Praise God Julian is growing well and sleeping well. I'm so glad Emmy can have the experience of that music class too. Asa looks like a tough boy with his tummy showing a little in that pic. Love and miss y'all.