Tim has begun a group for artists in the area that meets once a week. They've done painting and sketching thus far...here's a look at their first project, which now graces the wall of the upper room of our church/ministry center.
What a cool idea. Love the video. How did they all know what to do? Please tell me it was sketched in pencil first. I agree with Christy... you guys are definitely hip. Miss you!
6 comments:
That is so cool! Congrats to Tim!
that's fantastic!!
Very Nice. Can't wait to see more. Aidan said, "I miss MY Uncle Tim."
Nice work...very cool!
That was amazing! As if you guys weren't hip enough already ... :-)
What a cool idea. Love the video. How did they all know what to do? Please tell me it was sketched in pencil first. I agree with Christy... you guys are definitely hip. Miss you!
Post a Comment