I love seeing all of your pictures from your trip here! It was so great to see you--I wish we could have gotten together again, but I'm so excited that you'll be back again next year! It just felt so normal to have all of us in the same place again, like it couldn't possibly have been a year and a half (or even longer since Rachel has been here). When you are back, we'll definitely get together and let Emmy and Patrick play (and maybe Asa and our son, whoever he happens to be and whenever he happens to come home).
With love from Hazel Hill and Gabriel Brow!!! Happy New Year to all the family. Gabriel and I had dinner togethor, he is living close by. He has a computer and is going to contact you.
6 comments:
Lovin' all your GA pics! So glad you were able to be home for the holiday.
Could your kids BE any cuter?
I hope you are all doing well.
Christi and Jarrett
fun pictures...she is so cute! she fit right in being on a four wheeler and tractor...it says georgia all over those photos! :)
oh, love seeing Emmy with her cousins. I see Tom in one of the girls smiles! I know it was a terrific visit.
-Wendy
I love seeing all of your pictures from your trip here! It was so great to see you--I wish we could have gotten together again, but I'm so excited that you'll be back again next year! It just felt so normal to have all of us in the same place again, like it couldn't possibly have been a year and a half (or even longer since Rachel has been here). When you are back, we'll definitely get together and let Emmy and Patrick play (and maybe Asa and our son, whoever he happens to be and whenever he happens to come home).
With love from Hazel Hill and Gabriel Brow!!! Happy New Year to all the family. Gabriel and I had dinner togethor, he is living close by. He has a computer and is going to contact you.
Post a Comment