Our days are starting early around here. Mostly because our children are jet lagged and we can't wake them in the afternoons. This makes for some productive, if cranky, mornings. This morning would have been more productive if we had not needed to call Poison Control (via Skype, transcontinental) because Asa ate shampoo.America was wonderful and we'll post lots of pictures soon...

6 comments:
Persevere, dear friend, you'll make it through! Is Asa's diaper unsnapped on one side in that picture? :)
hope your kids get adjusted soon...that has got to be so hard for those little munchkins. was happy to see tim last sunday...rhianna, we missed you...i told tim to give you a hug for me :)
Hey Keri, I got your hug- thanks!; I missed seeing you, too...Brea, he is unsnapped; poor baby was just falling apart!
Oh, that picture is priceless. It's like Twilight Zone Mills. Thanks for taking precious minutes to update us. We'll be praying for things to continue to shift towards normal.
Oh, and I'm so sorry for the shampoo scare! What did they tell you?
Hey Christy, they said shampoo is just an irritant, so he might vomit, but it must not have been much because all seems to be well...he is now officially into everything!
I LOVE your pictures. And am glad you're back though the pictures show how blessed you are in Georgia as well.
You know, I am reading about the tabernacle being for commanded to be built by God in Exodus. He purposely named to skilled men to to the artwork. God knew their names and had given them their gifts. I believe he did that with you too. Gave you great artistic gifts that have given him glory and blessed our team.
Post a Comment