Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Boo From Bangkok

Tonight was our last night with the Robinsons, and they brought back some yummy Mexican food (a HUGE treat) from their shopping trip downtown, so we had a great dinner and then enjoyed the cuteness you see here*. Brennan the Fireman will soon be winging his way across the world, ready to battle blazes in Atlanta. We had an incredible time with our friends, and the post-visit sadness is lessened by the knowledge that we'll see them again so soon. Lots of pictures to follow...

*Asa is dressed as Produce...lemon hat (from Becky H.:) and orange diaper...the best we could do on short notice!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Asa is hilarious! Fun picture. I'm glad y'all had a great time with friends. Have a very safe trip and enjoy the US of A.

kidvocation said...

Mills East,


Mills GA told me about a great site that I could find a recipe for Thom Kha Ghai. The site has a lot of small children on it...are they the chefs?

A warm and hearty "howdy" from California!

Adam

Brea said...

Awww...missing you guys. I can't believe our visit is over...we want to come back, but I guess we'll have to settle for you coming here. :)

We slept well last night, but are definitely jet lagged today. Brennan slept basically all night and is currently still sleeping at 1 PM! I guess we'll have to wake him at some point, but he's not feeling great, so hopefully he'll sleep it off.

Love you guys!