Yesterday we went to the King's park for some time outdoors and a picnic. Of course, we ended with ice cream, which makes our girl very happy. She has, completely on her own, started making this very Thai gesture with her fingers for some photos, which just makes us laugh! Here are a few more pictures...
The park is a beautiful haven from the exhaust fumes and heat that are so much a part of Bangkok. Look at the size of those lily pads!

And, just for fun...

6 comments:
Don't you love playing with baby hair in the tub? Andrew's is getting wingy and I'm wondering how long I can let it go before he starts looking like a girl. Trimming his hair just seems like another one of those big milestones I'm not ready to pass just yet.
Christy, don't do it! Do you think you can hold off 2 and a half more months? I want to see him as a baby...
They are so adorable! Emmy looks like such a big girl. I know she's 4 and already going to school, but somehow I keep picturing her as the same little almost-3-year-old that she was when you moved to Thailand--despite the wonderful pictures that you post all the time! I love Asa's hair!
What sweet pictures!
Your pictures are always so non-traditional. I love the artsy touch you guys have. And you have such beautiful subjects to photograph! : )
Hey yall it's Ashley. We miss yall so much at home. The kids are getting so big. Asa is adorable I can't wait to meet him. I hope that yall are doing good. See yall later. Love You Ashley
Post a Comment