Birthday Day- 7 am- Cake in Bed
8 am- Birthday Breakfast and Package from Aunt B and Uncle G
11:30 am- Build a Bear
Birthday Party Day- 5:30 pm- ready for a Care Bear party! With
Beach Ball Bear, her personal design.

With good buddy Gracyn

Brother celebrates Sister's big day, and shows off his newest trick
(Howww Big is Asa? Sooo Big!)

The whole gang eating pizza...

Playing
Pin the Cupcake on Birthday Bear...

And everybody helping open the gifts...
Happy 4th birthday precious girl!
You are an incredible gift from God and we love you!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday, sweet girl! Sounds like such a fun day. I guess there are Build-a-Bears everywhere! : )
Happy Birthday, Emmy. I can hardly believe you are four! I remember getting an e-mail on the day you were born announcing the wonderful news that Emmalynn Jewell had arrived. I was so happy, and it's been a joy to watch you grow. I'm proud to be an Auntie of yours!
Love,
Aunt Brea
-Uncle John and Brennan also say Happy Birthday!
Oh my goodness, Emmy cannot be four already! She looks so grown-up! Happy, happy birthday Emmy! Patrick sends lots of birthday hugs and good wishes, as do the rest of us!
Wow! What a great birthday! Happy birthday, Emmy. I didn't realize how close she was in age to Ella. Ella turned 4 1/2 just a few days ago (June 20th).
Anyway - 4 is great! Have a wonderful year!
Love,
Amy, Scott and Ella
wow!! 4 years old! happy birthday to emmy. she is so beautiful. looks like a fun day. and cake in bed?! what a lucky girl!!
Happy Birthday all the way from Texas Emmy...
ooops! that Happy Birthday is from Rob,Wendy,Clay & Sydney :) Big Hugs to you >
Emmy looks thrilled to have all that help opening her gifts. I personally prefer to tear into mine all by me onsie, but she appears to be handling the intrusion graciously. :-)
Post a Comment